1. How can I make a reservation?
You can do it in just three steps:
- 1. You must fill in the booking form without forgetting any required field. If you have any question or you need to add the bicycle insurance or any accessory, enter in the comment field (message) to do it.
- 2. When we receive your email, we will send you an email confirming the availability and the total amount of the rent. We will also send you a link to make a payment on account.
- 3. As soon as we receive the payment on account, we will send you the confirmation and the booking number. The total rent payment will be completed when you collect the bike the first day.
2. Can I pick up and return the bikes in my accommodation?
You can. But it has an extra cost that is calculated depending on the distance and number of the bikes rented.
3. How the rental days are counted?
The rent is counted by days. From 9.30 a.m. the first day until 7 p.m. on the last day. Regardless of whether you pick up the bike after 9.30 a.m. or return it before 7 p.m. A rental day is considered from 9.30 a.m. to 7 p.m. the same day. It’s not 24 hours.
4. Can I pick up the bike the evening before the rental starts free of charge?
Yes, whenever you tell us in advance and be available and ready.
5. What do I have to bring to make the rent?
You must bring your identity card or passport. For road bikes we recommend you bring your own pedals and helmet. We can provide you SPD, SPD-SL, and look Keo pedals without cost, but you have to notify us in advance. You can also bring your own saddle or accessories. We help you assemble it free of charge.
6. What is the state of the bikes that I am going to rent?
You can expect a perfect functioning of all its components. We are very careful with the revisions and adjustments of all our bikes and accessories. We always carry out two periodic reviews of each one of them before giving you the bikes:
- One, after picking up the bike from the previous customer. Proceeding to its cleaning, set-up and replacement of the necessary elements.
- Another one, the day before its delivery, checking again the operation of all its components and the pressure of their tires.
7. What responsibility do I have for the use of the rented bicycle?
We advise you to check the condition of the bicycle and its accessories when picking it up, as you will be responsible for any damage or deterioration of the bicycle and its accessories during the rental period. Unless you take out the bicycle insurance, taking advantage of such insurance coverage. Theft or loss of the bicycle is not covered in any case.
8. Can I get a insurance for the bike?
Yes. For a quiet holidays we have a bicycle insurance. You can get it by saying it in the comment field (message), when booking. You can also get it when picking up the bike in Embat Ciclos.
9. Do I Have to pay for the cleaning of the bicycle?
No. Cleaning is including in the rental Price.